1. Room rates are quoted in Philippine Peso currency and are inclusive of all applicable Philippine government taxes.
2. Room rates are inclusive of breakfast for 2 adults (unless stated in Rate Description of room promo )
3. Payment Policy:
Payments made are strictly non-refundable and non-consumable. (unless stated in Rate Description of room promo )
4. Check-in and Checkout Time:
Standard check-in time is 02:00 PM; checkout time is 12:00 PM (All times indicated are expressed in GMT+8:00).
Request for early check-in and/or late checkout shall be subject to the prevailing occupancy of the Hotel and may be subject to corresponding charges.
5. Rebooking Policy:
Pre-payment is strictly non-refundable and non-consumable. However, if you should find it necessary to rebook your stay, please notify the Hotel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 15days prior to arrival to rebook it to another date, otherwise, changes will no longer be allowed.
Your booking may only be rebooked once.
The new arrival date must be within 3 months from the original arrival date and must not exceed the charges per night of the original booking.
6. No-show and Under-Stay:
If in the case the guest does not check-in on their scheduled arrival date and fails to notify the Hotel, the room/s shall automatically be released in favor of the Hotel at 12:00 NN the next day.
In case an in-house guest decides to leave before his reserved checkout date, full period charge including the cancelled room nights will still apply.
7. Child Policy:
All children 11 years old and below will be free of charge with existing bed set up.
Children beyond 11 years old will be charged as an adult.
8. The Reservation Confirmation Notice (RCN) received through email shall be presented upon check-in.
9. If payment was made using a third-party credit card (the registered guest is not the cardholder), please present the following additional documents upon check-in:
Authorization letter from the cardholder.
Photocopy of the credit card used (front only) for verification purposes.
Photocopy of the valid ID of the credit card holder (front and back).